Our designs are .PSD photoshop files, created for photographers to use within their photography business. We've been building our inventory since 2007 and is now available for one incredibly low price!
- What program can I use these templates in? These are .PSD files and were created to be used in Photoshop. I've heard that it's possible to use them in other programs (like paint shop pro, etc) but because I've never use those programs, I cannot offer any support.
- Do you offer your products for sale individually? No, we do not. We just don't have the time anymore to manage individual sales. This is why we offer it for such a LOW price as a collection :)
- Are fonts included? Unfortunately, no. Due to the font creators copyrights, we cannot distribute them but we try to provide you with a link to download.
- Am I able to customize the designs? Yes! Our files are 100% customization and fully layered. You'll need some basic Photoshop skills but I do include instructions to help you. And always available if you need any additional help.
- Where can I print these? Most of our designs are created for Millerslab.com but can be easily customized to fit any printer. You'll need a good base knowledge of how to manipulate a template.
- When will I receive my order? Digital orders are sent manually and will arrive within 24 hours. If you purchased the USB drive option, it will ship within 2 business days.
- Will you ship the USB drives outside the US? Yes! Please contact me for a price quote.
- What is the total size of the digital files? 32GB. The download files will be zipped so they're about 18GB.
- How long are the download links active? Our links are active for 30 days. If you run out of time, there is a $15 fee to receive the new links. We do offer a USB drive option if you find that you don't have time to download everything. Please be sure to back up your files as soon as you download them!
- Why are there some of the files blank? I added an extra white layer on top of the bigger templates. It makes the file size smaller and quicker to download :) Just delete or hide that layer and you'll find the design underneath.
- I don't have time to download everything. Is there another option? Yes! We have a USB drive option for an additional $25. Contact us and we'll get that set up for you.
- I lost my files! Can I get them again? YES! But because there is a cost to us, there is a fee. If you want the download links, it's $15 per 30 days. Or there's a USB option where we ship you the designs.
- I'm not a photographer. Can I still use these designs? Yes, but only for personal use. You may not sell any of my designs in part or in whole. Commercial use is reserved for photographers only.
- Can I use your templates/elements to create my own designs? No, you cannot use our designs to create your own. However, you can use the papers in a similar way if using them within your photography business.
- I want to sell these templates on a photo card site using my customer's photos. Is that ok? No, the only commercial use allowed is reserved for a photographer who has taken their client's image.